[Unpaid] [Open] Looking for CG and main menu artist for Longing for Change

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lavinnia
Regular
Completed: Missing William
Projects: Blackmail High, Dream Lover, Saintess of the Golden Bow, Song of Glass, Dusk and Dawn
Organization: Transparent Games

[Unpaid] [Open] Looking for CG and main menu artist for Longing for Change

#1 Post by Lavinnia »

Longing for Change is looking for a CG + main menu art artist!

Story:
Claire Leblanche is an alchemist running her own shop in Firmin. She longs for something to break her routine of going to work every day - she’d like her life to be more adventurous! But she doesn't have any magical powers or can wield any weapon, all she has is the shop she inherited from her late grandmother.

One day Claire goes to the forest to pick up ingredients and on her way back she finds an injured man bleeding out. She rescues him and heals him back. Will he be the one who will bring change into her life? Or will it be her handsome customer Avery? Maybe it will be her apprentice, Felix?

More here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hEb ... sp=sharing

We're looking for someone who would do 1 cg per love interest (for a total of 3 cgs) + main menu art which would be used as promo art as well. The deadline is in 2 months, by the end of October, but it's negotiable. The first draft of the script is 2/3 written. This is an unpaid position for a free project that we're doing outside of jams. It's a romance/fantasy otome game.

My previous projects can be found here: https://lavinnia.itch.io/

Contact me on discord: Lavinnia#8840

NicAnjil
Deviantart: Nicanjil

Re: [Unpaid] [Open] Looking for CG and main menu artist for Longing for Change

#2 Post by NicAnjil »

I sent a friend request on discord~

vestigialxheart
itch: vestigialxheart
Discord: vestigialxheart#7324

Re: [Unpaid] [Open] Looking for CG and main menu artist for Longing for Change

#3 Post by vestigialxheart »

Hello! I'd be interested! I sent a friend request!