[OPEN] Seeking experienced VN writer for long term partnership

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
wingzofdarkness
Regular
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNoReNo16 demo), Straight Up: Sister-zoned!

[OPEN] Seeking experienced VN writer for long term partnership

#1 Post by wingzofdarkness »

Hi,

I'm looking for a serious and dedicated writer for a long term partnership. My hope is to make a demo visual novel available on itch.io and turn it into a full game via Kickstarter project. Therefore, we wouldn't get paid until then.

My idea for the game is dark fantasy/fairy tale with a moral, but I don't have the story writing ability. The intention for the game is to have a dark undertone as it tries to teach about self-love. I can explain it more clearly one-on-one.

The art will be black and white to provide a 'mysterious' and mature vibe for the game. No eyes will be drawn, only mouth expressions. Therefore, I'm expecting a mature writing style to match it. The game should be, even though dark, a wholesome experience. I'm currently thinking of a small cast, maybe 2-3 main characters and then a few side characters if the story requires more voices.

Genre: fantasy, drama

Please send me your portfolio. It would be beneficial if I can see samples of dark undertone writing, not horror, mixed with light humor as this will be the voice of the narration.

Communication will be done via discord, but you can PM me here first.

Thank you!