[CLOSED][PAID] SFW Furry Kinetic Novel looking for RenPy Programmer and GUI Design

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
hadrianmaximus47

[CLOSED][PAID] SFW Furry Kinetic Novel looking for RenPy Programmer and GUI Design

#1 Post by hadrianmaximus47 »

Info about the project: Kinetic Novel - Light the Way, first build planned for end of Jan 2023 or early Feb 2023. It's a SFW novel with a gay main character (the fox in the image - default name Lucian). There are "erotic" scenes but nothing NSFW. The novel can be categorized as a thriller with many ups and a lot more downs. It's exciting and also heartfelt.

Requirements: You would have to know how to program in RenPy - sprites appearing/disappearing, changing expressions, adding music, CGs, effects like rain, and handling the GUI as well. I will specify places where I think some stuff should happen, but you can add more stuff if you think it would fit. I don't mind a second opinion on how the Novel should look like.

Only looking for experienced users who have worked on a visual novel before. Please dm me if you are interested. I would prefer people who can do this once per month as the Kinetic Novel will run on a build-by-build model just like most VNs out there.

Thanks! 🙂
Attachments
4shogunDec21-fox2-reh.png