[CLOSED] Editor Needed for Otome Game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
otomelover23

[CLOSED] Editor Needed for Otome Game

#1 Post by otomelover23 »

Hello everyone!

I’m searching for an editor to help throughout the development of our second game. My team and I released an otome game earlier this year and are in pre-production on our next game.

We are a small group and have a limited budget. However, I can pay $50 for the prologue and $100 for each route. This would total $750.

What I’m needing is someone to do the following:

1. Read through the routes and give opinions.
2. Look for plot holes, things that don’t make sense, things that need to be expanded upon.
3. Note areas that are boring, need more romance or need further dialogue added.
4. Someone to bounce ideas off of as I create the routes.

Requirements:
1. 18+ years of age
2. Experience and a love for otome games
3. Editing experience preferred
4. Must be willing to enter a contract and sign NDA.
5. Needs to remain with me until the script is completed.

I currently have the prologue finished, the first draft of one of the routes and am 75% through the second route.

The genre for this game would be: romance, fantasy, isekia, adventure, drama

There will be heavy themes dealing with grief, betrayal, and murder. So, please be aware that there will be mature themes and scenarios.

If you are interested, please let me know!
Last edited by otomelover23 on Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kittylove94
Regular

Re: [PAID] Editor Needed for Otome Game

#2 Post by kittylove94 »

Sent a DM!