[OPEN][PAID]Looking for native english translators for japanese doujins

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Ark_Thompson

[OPEN][PAID]Looking for native english translators for japanese doujins

#1 Post by Ark_Thompson »

Hello everyone, I'm Ark Thompson and I own a small edition group called Blue Axolotl Edition. With it, I'm proposing to the western audience Japanese +18 content that is too niche for bigger companies. I'm currently working with a single Japanese artist but I am planning to increase that number and for that, I'd need a professional translator to translate future doujins (and maybe future games if I sign deals with Japanese game makers.)

The requirements are the following:

- Being a native english-speaker (I don't want to have to check the content afterwards everytime and I want to trust the translator in his use of the english language.)
- Having a very good knowledge of hentai slang (and be updated about it cause it evolves everyday.)
- Not being afraid to work on hardcore projects. There's no plans on leaning on the guro side of things, but we don't deal with vanilla content either.
- Being regularly available everytime there's a new doujin to work on (there can be delays, no problems: the pace won't be regular anyway. Just don't be absent for a whole month without any form of warning.)

Payment-wise, feel free to mention your price per word. Ideally, payment will be made through Paypal. Note that this job is for translation only. We already have an editor to place words in bubbles. You can provide a text file (provided you're noting properly where the text goes.) If you have already worked on jap to eng translation and have content to share, feel free to provide them as an example for me to check. If you don't but still want to apply, send me a DM and I'll send you something specific to translate as a test. Don't hesitate to ask if you have extra questions, I'll try to answer them the best I can.

LittleLemon
Projects: Wet Sand

Re: [OPEN][PAID]Looking for native english translators for japanese doujins

#2 Post by LittleLemon »

Hello! I do stylistic English translastions! Please let me know if you're still looking!!