[OPEN][PAID] Looking for Chinese, Japanese and French translator

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
hadrianmaximus47

[OPEN][PAID] Looking for Chinese, Japanese and French translator

#1 Post by hadrianmaximus47 »

Hello everyone,

As the title says, I'm looking for a Chinese, Japanese and French translator who can translate from English. The work is for a gay furry visual novel. There are no explicit scenes in the entire novel. It's a Kinetic style novel so there are no choices to be made by the player.

The story revolves around the main character Lucian who can see something similar to an aura around others. This affects him in many ways of course. I won't get into much detail as I will post the link to the game here:

https://batstudios47.itch.io/lightmyway

This can become long term work as almost all chapters are written and only the coding and art are needed. Please contact me on discord (hadrianmaximus) if you're interested. Also, please show me links to any previous work you did.

Thanks!