Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss(GXB, Demo 1th page)WITH OP!!!

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
BlueRoseMaidenAras
Regular

Re: Fantasia, Requiem of The Abyss (Demo 1st page)

#271 Post by BlueRoseMaidenAras »

I really enjoyed playing your first fantasia game! It was sooo cute and very original. :) And as for the demon.. Valen is really cute! I love her personality ^-^ After playing your games it inspired me to make one of my own so Thank you! And good luck with everything xD
please join! <3

http://erigot-academy.deviantart.com/

Arasettie+ Jaden= Jadettie
Arasettie + Atticus= Attisettie
Arasettie+ Christopher= Chrisettie
Arasettie+ Gale= Galettie
Christopher+ Elaine= Christaine
Atticus+ Vanessa= Attissa
Emile+ Arasettie= Emisettie
Christopher+ Ariana= Christiana
Atticus+ Eris= Attis
Jaden+ Valentia= Jalentia
Gale+ Nami= Gami
Gale+ Iruzu= Garuzu

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#272 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thank you for the support! I promise that I won't abandon this project! Just pray so that I'll be accepted at UGM Medical facculty and I'll continue the project real soon! :p

Vynuxys
Regular

#273 Post by Vynuxys »

Mmm, I played it quite a time ago, and I enjoyed it a lot. I also played the original game a while ago, just as good. I love Volg, huuu. And I guess I'm about the only person who's not obsessing over Cain? Haha! I also love Nazim.

As for the character death - definitly go for it. Stories can't always be 100% happy-go-lucky stuff, because that's boring. A death of a character adds a lot to the story, that is if written properly. Emotion, the death itself and feelings afterwards - all of this would need to be written in detail and with care for it to be successful, but I think you can take it on you, Azure!

But, you could do it a certain way. Say, if you're on the character-to-die root (Let's just call them 'D' for short, aye?), he wouldn't or would die, depending on the situation it's supposed to be, and the opposite - if you're not on D's root, he would or wouldn't die. Makes sense, I hope? There could be multiple roots too, say, if you're nice/not nice to D, but are not on his root, he'll die/not die, or if you're on D's friends root, again, he might or might not die. I know it sounds a bit confusing, but I think you know what I mean. Either way, go for it!

Last but not least, I do hope you'll be accepted, and good luck with everything!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#274 Post by azureXtwilight »

Vynuxys wrote: But, you could do it a certain way. Say, if you're on the character-to-die root (Let's just call them 'D' for short, aye?), he wouldn't or would die, depending u're not on D's root, he would or wouldn't die. Makes sense, I hope? There could be multiple roots too, say, if you're nice/not nice to D, but are not on his root, he'll die/not die, or if you're on D's friends root, again, he might or might not die. I know it sounds a bit confusing, but I think you know what I mean. Either way, go for it!

Last but not least, I do hope you'll be accepted, and good luck with everything!
Yeah, I'm planning that as well! You seem to have read my mind. Thank you for the support!

hikari-chan

#275 Post by hikari-chan »

azureXtwilight wrote:Thank you for the support! I promise that I won't abandon this project! Just pray so that I'll be accepted at UGM Medical facculty and I'll continue the project real soon! :p
Wow, best of luck! :)

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#276 Post by Coren »

azureXtwilight wrote: Image
You are the culprit. Ushiromiya Natsuhi-san.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. XD)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#277 Post by azureXtwilight »

I'm back!
I'm already accepted in the medical faculty, so now all that's left is continuing the game!

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#278 Post by lepapillonrouge »

Umineko XD XD

That's great for you azure! :D
deviantART
---------------------

IxIoN
Regular
Projects: Thinking

#279 Post by IxIoN »

haha loled with the umineko pic XD ERIKA FTW. as you can see, im an UMINEKO FAN XP. btw great news azureXtwilight
This is my World.
Look forward to my game.
Thinking

Crystallized

#280 Post by Crystallized »

I'm really looking forward to this! =D (Like, the checkinghereeverydaytoseehowit'sgoing looking foward to this. xD)

Victoria
Regular
Projects: The Lady Minus Y

#281 Post by Victoria »

Great news! =D I can't wait for the game ^^
Click here for a cross-dressing Otome!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#282 Post by azureXtwilight »

Let's see, maybe I'll get Cain's arc completed next week. Anyone wants to proofread?

shanou20

#283 Post by shanou20 »

I 'd like to help you azurextwilight!!!
I think my english is not bad, so if you want i can help you anytime!
Please pick me!! :D
Last edited by shanou20 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey you!!! Do you want my picture??

Victoria
Regular
Projects: The Lady Minus Y

#284 Post by Victoria »

Well, I'd be honored to - I'm not an original English speaker, but I'm learning English for 8 years and I will probably focus on it in college (I go to something like a language-grammary school), and it could be a really great practice for me =D If you want to, of course. Plus, I have some free time these days =)
Click here for a cross-dressing Otome!

mysterialize
Veteran
Projects: The World is Made of Paper

#285 Post by mysterialize »

Alright, while I can tell that your fans are more than just a little eager to help you out with proofreading, I'm willing to offer my help as well. I'll be very thorough, but I promise not to be mean about it. damned people who call themselves harsh critics and just use it as an excuse to flaunt their egos... I'll look over sentence structure, effectiveness of dialogue, and story structure, as well as the basic spell checking that people usually expect. I'll also be quick about it, because I have no life to get in the way.